Champions League Final | Istanbul Travel - Good to hear routes etc.

Meant to have to buy on the day, there is a guy on a website called discoverbyrail.com if you email him he buys them for you and drops them off at an hotel. Prices were £62.50 each way per person in a cabin with 2 beds, i'm guessing its cheaper if you did it yourself as he would add a fee on. You can also get a 4 cabin but they wasnt including a bed. Think they were £40 each way, if you need his email PM me i have the info and the price list as I looked at this route
I caught this train a couple of years back but from Istanbul to Sofia. It was fine but we hit the border at about 2.30am and then had to endure four different passport checks for the next two hours so didn’t get much sleep.

Booked £1228 for 2 direct from Manchester with Pegasus , expensive but saves on Hotel and trains if arrive Sat 15.10 ( game 10pm local time )and home Sun morning 10.05 .
Am umming and ahhhing about this at the min. I need a hotel for Fri and Sat night as can't expect my 9 year old to fly out, stay up all night and fly back on a single day trip so its going to be a mega cost if plump for the Pegasus flights from Manchester, plus the match ticket costs as well. Am doubtful the club will provide any subsidised flights that are cheaper though to be honest.

Am umming and ahhhing about this at the min. I need a hotel for Fri and Sat night as can't expect my 9 year old to fly out, stay up all night and fly back on a single day trip so its going to be a mega cost if plump for the Pegasus flights from Manchester, plus the match ticket costs as well. Am doubtful the club will provide any subsidised flights that are cheaper though to be honest.
Loads of cheap hotels mate. We booked ours today for £20 each per night and it looks pretty decent and good location

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.