Champions League Final | Istanbul Travel - Good to hear routes etc.

East Mids Fri morning to SAW via Bodrum. SAW to East Mids via Dalaman Sunday evening. Staying around Karaköy 2 nights.

just came to my mind...
I told you in my previous posts that you may use credit card everywhere. no cash needed.

but no alcohol in stadiums in turkey. problably they will not make an exception for the final. i will check.
but no pubs, stores etc, near the stadium.

but there will probably turkish guys (mobile) selling beer near the stadium. thats how we drink near Galatasaray Stadium. So you may hold some cash (turkish lira) for that purpose on matchday.

Anyway, i will write a long post 2 weeks later; mentioning everything.
also 2nd round elections next week. i will keep you informed.
take care.
What time do the bars open until in taksim square?

What time do the bars open until in taksim square?
as i told you. taksim square changed a lot since 2010. nightlife is in Besiktas and esp Kadıkoy.
I was a taksim regular Taksim guy until, i dont know, i went to amsterdam in 2007 and when i came back in 2012 saw that that things have changed. The nightlife shifted to Besiktas and Kadıkoy as of today.
So, the answer to your question,
not many pubs as it was in 2005 (when pool fans came) in taksim. Nevizade street (GS fans street is good). I was there 3 weeks ago, to watch BJK-GS game. i left after the game, it was 22.00 i think.
Legally, the bars should be closed at 2.00 am. probably same for Taksim. i dont vist taksim due to the reasons i tried to expalain.
For Besiktas. 4 a.m. It is not legal but pubs are open until 4.00 am
For Kadıkoy. till the morning :))) yes thats true. but 4.00 am lets say. it is not legal, but thats how it is.

you can not buy alcohol from stores after 22.00 legally. there are stores who sells. you may find many in taxim, or besiktas or kadıkoy but i can not guaranteee...

Flights and hotel booked near taksim square, bit the bullet and done Manchester direct flights through pegasus

just came to my mind...
I told you in my previous posts that you may use credit card everywhere. no cash needed.

but no alcohol in stadiums in turkey. problably they will not make an exception for the final. i will check.
but no pubs, stores etc, near the stadium.

but there will probably turkish guys (mobile) selling beer near the stadium. thats how we drink near Galatasaray Stadium. So you may hold some cash (turkish lira) for that purpose on matchday.

Anyway, i will write a long post 2 weeks later; mentioning everything.
also 2nd round elections next week. i will keep you informed.
take care.
Cheers for the information!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.