Champions League Final | Istanbul Travel - Good to hear routes etc.

I’ve booked on Pegasus arriving at 15:10 I’m assuming that gives plenty of time to get to the ground ???

Hello
How is everyone getting back from the ground if staying central? Iv booke a hotel 10 mins from the ground for after the game. Seems a serious mooch back into city and potential waiting around? Cityyyyy
Metro or I believe there will be shuttle buses on.

I looked at hotels around the ground and they were scandalous.

How Many do you think will head over there i am estimating 30 thousand

Our Manchester to Bodrum to Istanbul and Istanbul to Bodrum to Leeds with 4 flights cost us £430 last Saturday morning, same flights now £790.

Blues should chip in together re taxis from airport? Can't be too bad if split between four maybe?
If I get a ticket I'll be flying to Sabiha Gokcem on the Friday returning Sunday.
Haven't booked a flight yet but paid a small fee to reserve and freeze prices.
Would definitely share a taxi with fellow blues on my flight.
Have booked a hotel near Taksim Square with free cancellation.

I've been checking driving time between taksim square and sabiha airport several times a day to get an idea of how long it might take.

It's ranged from 35 minutes to 1 hour 40.

I wouldn't presume that the time it takes from the airport will be the same time it takes to go the other way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.