Champions League Final | Istanbul Travel - Good to hear routes etc.

Isn’t the Metro “reserved“ for Inter fans?
Did see that myself somewhere, Metro stops at the north side of the stadium maybe we get the south side and arrive by shuttle buses, keeps us apart
all just guess work at the minute though,
UEFA say more travel info soon, where the fan parks are travel, shuttle buses etc,

May I ask how much is that and how did you do it as I’m taking my 13 year old with me thanks
I'm a female travelling on my own so happy to hook up to share my taxi. I did pegasus Manchester to SAW leaving at 8.10 arrive 15.10 then straight to the ground. coming back after the match for flight on Sunday morning. DM me

Flights:

Friday 8am Man to Dusseldorf 1030
Train to Cologne, 30 minutes, few beers in Cologne
1710 Cologne to Istanbul 2115
£240 inc Train

Return:
Mon 1210 Istanbul to Nantes 1515
Nantes 2040 to Manchester 2115,
£177

£420 all in not bad considering booked so late!!
We are on the same flights coming home but we fly out on Thursday, Man to Copenhagen, then Copenhagen to Istanbul

Flying out of Manchester on the 9th June on the 0920 with Pegasus. Booked two nights at the Istanbul Royal Hotel. Flying back on the 11th on the 1450 with Pegasus again. Safe travels blues.

Someone please help me get home. London to antalya on the Friday then onto Istanbul on the Saturday morning is my preferred way of going but I need to be home in Manchester on the Sunday otherwise I'm homeless

Flights:

Friday 8am Man to Dusseldorf 1030
Train to Cologne, 30 minutes, few beers in Cologne
1710 Cologne to Istanbul 2115
£240 inc Train

Return:
Mon 1210 Istanbul to Nantes 1515
Nantes 2040 to Manchester 2115,
£177

£420 all in not bad considering booked so late!!
Decent pricing that. We're doing something similar but flying into Dusseldorf on the Thursday morning and having a night in Duss before flying to Istanbul on the Friday afternoon, and back the same route on the Sunday afternoon/evening

Someone please help me get home. London to antalya on the Friday then onto Istanbul on the Saturday morning is my preferred way of going but I need to be home in Manchester on the Sunday otherwise I'm homeless

Presume you dont want to pay loads? £467 direct to Manchester at 8:30am on the Sunday or £328 with a stop in Antalya

Which site did you use mate? im looking to reserve for a small fee as well
It was Pegasus Airlines mate, a budget Turkish Airline.
I looked at the room and flight on booking.com and found it was £200 cheaper to book the room through them but the flight directly through the airline.
They charged £6.10 to hold the price for 7 days and it's about £4 to hold the price for 4 days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.