Champions League Final | Istanbul Travel - Good to hear routes etc.

I’m sure I’m one of many City fans who will not be staying anywhere near Yenikapi and am planning on using the Metro to the stadium. You can’t tell 20,000+ City fans not to use the Metro.

Actually I’ll take that back, I’m only a 20 min metro ride (I’ll eat a slice of Pizza so everyone thinks I’m Italian) from Yenikapi, so going there and having direct transfer to the stadium is reasonable.

I’m sure I’m one of many City fans who will not be staying anywhere near Yenikapi and am planning on using the Metro to the stadium. You can’t tell 20,000+ City fans not to use the Metro.
Could have sworn they said there would be a 30 minute walk at the endif use the metro to get back to the city side - it still sounds more preferrable than 1.5 hours on a crammed shuttle bus

Actually I’ll take that back, I’m only a 20 min metro ride (I’ll eat a slice of Pizza so everyone thinks I’m Italian) from Yenikapi, so going there and having direct transfer to the stadium is reasonable.

Our lot will all be pissed up with pinky burnt skin, we are gonna stand out like sore thumbs even if we chow down some pepperoni.

Could have sworn they said there would be a 30 minute walk at the endif use the metro to get back to the city side - it still sounds more preferrable than 1.5 hours on a crammed shuttle bus

Yup, Metro station at stadium is above the North side, so if we’re the South side, 30 mins is probably about right.

As long as we win, I will probably not care how I get back, as long as I’m celebrating with other blues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.