Champions League Final | Istanbul Travel - Good to hear routes etc.

Due to lack of holidays me and my 27yr Lad flying Friday 8am Man - Dusseldorf then 4hr party in airport then on to Istanbul landing 19.15, coming home Sunday 2pm Istanbul - Podgorica ( I had to Google it ) Montenegro for 6hrs with city centre a 10min cab ride to carry on the party, land Manchester 11.25pm knackered and pissed.

Flying from Manchester to dusseldorf Friday morning, dusselforf to instanbul SAK Friday afternoon. Same route back on Sunday afternoon. Paid £420

i gave my full name,and face and insta details in order to gain your trust.
some of you called me a scaremonger due to the twit i posted. thats ok. i understand his concern.

that is my video in manchester in 2011 - utd -fulham game, 2011 april think, i love that video. i was living in amsterdam in 2011 and bought a matchday VIP ticket. i stayed in london, and travelled to manchester on the matchday. great day....
cheers.
that is me,

You’re not going to get any likes posting that mate.

Any hotel recommendations for the Saturday night?

Looking for cheapest possible really, trying to cut costs as much as possible. I literally just need somewhere for two of us to store our stuff whilst at the match and get a few hours kip in Saturday night as were going without proper sleep friday and sunday. No other requirements other than i'd prefer to not get killed. Don't fancy a shared hostel purely for the fact I'll be leaving belongings whilst at the match.

Madrid - Athens - Istanbul on the Thursday. Istanbul - Belgrade - Madrid on the Monday. 4 nights hotel in the Karaköy area. Istanbul, Istanbul, I am coming!

Weird, I’m doing Madrid - Athens - Istanbul as well, but Thursday night in Athens before flight to Istanbul on Friday.

I’m on IB3150 Madrid to Athens @ 10.35am on the Thursday.

17:25 Jet 2 from Man to Bodrum Friday
Overnight Bodrum
Matchday, 10:30 Turkish Air to Istanbul (IST) lands noon
Overnight Istanbul
18:15 Sunday TA Istanbul (IST) to Bodrum
23:45 Jet 2 to Leeds/Bradford

Seats booked on TA and 2 hour lounge on Istanbul to Bodrum flight

With transfers, U.K. and in Turkey plus hotels we’ve paid around £550, booked this morning.

Just booked trip with son for Thurs-Monday £340 each for flights

Manchester Dusseldorf Istanbul out
Istanbul Copenhagen Manchester back

Can't wait for this

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.