Champions League Final | Istanbul Travel - Good to hear routes etc.

Make sure you have a good read of customer reviews before booking some of these “cheap” hotels as what you think is a bargain might literally be a mattress on a floor and a hole in the floor to p**s in.
General theme for the cheap one I booked was bed bugs and room which smelt of smoke. Fucked it off for another hotel when I found the review about the flying cockroach.

Last edited:
I know there are shuttle buses after the match to the airport but will there be any to taksim square?

My flight home is 10:05 and I'm worried about missing it so thinking if I could get the shuttle bus back to taksim square, go to my hotel and grab my bags then get on the next shuttle bus to the airport.

Make sure you have a good read of customer reviews before booking some of these “cheap” hotels as what you think is a bargain might literally be a mattress on a floor and a hole in the floor to p**s in.

Isn't that half the fun and par for the course in Turkey haha?

I know there are shuttle buses after the match to the airport but will there be any to taksim square?

My flight home is 10:05 and I'm worried about missing it so thinking if I could get the shuttle bus back to taksim square, go to my hotel and grab my bags then get on the next shuttle bus to the airport.
Buses as I understand will be to the airports or city centre, won’t be dropping off in centre then carrying on to an airport.

10:05pm? Local time?

Stanstead to Istanbul Friday night arrive Sabiha airport early doors
Booked previous night and sat night hotel ISG airport hotel so can get straight in the room.
Arranged a hotel car to take us to the match and return hotel after game. Fly back to Stanstead 8am Sunday morning.

Flights
Hotel
Stanstead parking
2 cat 3 tickets
Car to the game and back
£1759 for us both.
Bonus my lad doesn’t have to miss school! My ex is happy.

Could have got that a lot cheaper last week if I didn’t wait about for a official club trip announcement :/
Sounds almost like the same itinerary as me. same hotel but late afternoon flight out. Havn't included the price of tickets yet, but so far it's £2,192 for me and my two sons. Got a tight schedule as one son has A level exams Friday morning and the following Wednesday. The Hotel car each way sounds interesting if you want to share costs..

Sounds almost like the same itinerary as me. same hotel but late afternoon flight out. Havn't included the price of tickets yet, but so far it's £2,192 for me and my two sons. Got a tight schedule as one son has A level exams Friday morning and the following Wednesday. The Hotel car each way sounds interesting if you want to share costs..
I’ve requested 5pm to game and 2am back they have said 200euro return, if they have a bigger car for 5 plus driver do you want me to ask? And we can split it down the middle if you want? Send me a pm if you do with your number and I’ll send you a quick message and contact the hotel again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.