Champions League Final | Istanbul Travel - Good to hear routes etc.

Has anyone booked flights through booking.com? Are they reliable? They accept Klarna which would allow me to pay everything in installments.
I only ever book flights through the airline normally though since I booked through a 3rd party and they cancelled the day before and not issuing with an instant refund, fucking up my holiday
I've used Booking.com several times, no problems, they seem to be one of the most reliable and trustworthy of the booking agents. Also, Expedia and Hotels.com. But there are some dodgy ones out there. I've come across some on Trivago's system, which doesn't seem to filter them out..
I would always book flights through the airline though.

those who have been quoted prices for airport transfers (SAW to Taksim area) what sort of range are we looking at?

My hotel have just said £40 for 4 of us, is that reasonable?
My hotel via booking.com are offering airport transfers for £30 to taksim square. Worth remembering, If you're arriving on the Saturday they'll be free shuttle buses to use instead, you'll only need transfers if you're not traveling either way on the day of the game.

Has anyone booked flights through booking.com? Are they reliable? They accept Klarna which would allow me to pay everything in installments.
I only ever book flights through the airline normally though since I booked through a 3rd party and they cancelled the day before and not issuing with an instant refund, fucking up my holiday
Never flights but they’re always spot on for hotels.

Anyone staying in Antalya/Lara ? Would love the thought of loads of blues back at resorts on the Sunday/Monday celebrating!
Yes staying in one of the hotels in Lara Beach area Thurs - Mon. Booked on the Sat 10am pegasus to Istanbul and 5.20am return on the Sunday morning

Yes staying in one of the hotels in Lara Beach area Thurs - Mon. Booked on the Sat 10am pegasus to Istanbul and 5.20am return on the Sunday morning
Me & my lad are staying at Ramada Antalya from Thurs to Sun. Flying to Istanbul Sat 11.20am & back Sun 06.15am, then on a sun lounger asleep during Sunday! Back in Manchester early hours of Mon, in time for the parade hopefully!

Me & my lad are staying at Ramada Antalya from Thurs to Sun. Flying to Istanbul Sat 11.20am & back Sun 06.15am, then on a sun lounger asleep during Sunday! Back in Manchester early hours of Mon, in time for the parade hopefully!
4 of doing this same trip

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.