Champions League Final | Istanbul Travel - Good to hear routes etc.

Meant to be getting into SAW airport at 23:10 but flight is delayed so will be arriving after midnight now meaning that Havabus and UEFA shuttles will be finished. Any ideas of any cheap options and, if not, how much should I be paying in a taxi to Yenikapi? Cheers blues

ok. @deco and all the fans without tickets.
this big screen is fine at the en of nevizade.
i cant attach it at the moment. but it is fine...

i talked with police

no problem about metro
they said no prob for m9 line
but i have doubts about m9 line
cheers

Meant to be getting into SAW airport at 23:10 but flight is delayed so will be arriving after midnight now meaning that Havabus and UEFA shuttles will be finished. Any ideas of any cheap options and, if not, how much should I be paying in a taxi to Yenikapi? Cheers blues
700 800 try probably... take taksi. or check metro.

Did you enjoy it that much? I reckon its the best food Ive ever eaten tbh.
First 2 times were excellent. As I am by myself I was seated by the drum that the cook does the steak on - so served direct from there

3rd time was not as good - I was dumped on a small table round the back - just usual waiter stuff. I could have got moved I am sure - but couldn't be arsed - also the mixed grill was not as good as expected - just standard.

But I see this as the exception and the meal was at least good enough - my first 2 meals though were very very good - and I think that they were the real standard

Last edited:
Any blues in Antalya?? Been to game now here, just chilling tonight but if any feel like celebrating still get in touch! Treble winners

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.