Champions League Final Liverpool v Spurs

Next thursday 10pm channel 4

Klopp v Poch,battle of the supermanagers

Yes really

I hope pep watches so he can pick up some tips

Milking it aren’t they?
Can we also expect Channel 5 to get in on the act too with a Liverpool’s Greatest European Moments two hour D list celebrity talking heads special, hosted by Sam Quek?

Milking it aren’t they?
Can we also expect Channel 5 to get in on the act too with a Liverpool’s Greatest European Moments two hour D list celebrity talking heads special, hosted by Sam Quek?
I was thinking by now we would have had a sky special about doing the treble and or something about Vinnie but not a peep,they did one for the centurians but not for the first team to do the domestic treble,i will just have to watch your show

The Dippers have history for turning up to games without tickets and the tragedies they cause , really hope the Madrid police give the scouse bastards a proper good kicking and send them on their way , they turn up to major european cities causing aggro and their actions end up with opposing supporters retaliating and innocent victims like Mr.Cox get caught in the crossfire . Liverpool supporters are c*nts , have no conscience , no responsibility and no intelligence , wouldnt piss on a Red Shite Scouser if he was on fire. Never thought i would despise a group of supporters more than the Rags , but the brain dead Dippers have succeeded.

Has the fountain pusher been stopped from buying a ticket yet ?

Didn't think so.
According to the Liverpool Echo a week or two ago:
The ECHO understands both incidents are being investigated by Liverpool FC and will be subject to a sanctions panel in the coming weeks.
I suspect the sanctions panel will sit in early June and he’ll get an 8 week ban from Anfield effective immediately.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.