Champions League Final Liverpool v Spurs

What is the general consensus in Germany on Klopp and Liverpool, not counting Dortmund fans who presumably still like him?

I implore you, or any other City fan who dismisses Kane as a tap in merchant and penalty taker, to watch the following video if you have time. I know that there’s an element of hyperbole in such put-downs but it does seem to me that there are far too many English football fans who really don’t appreciate how much Kane brings to Spurs’ play. Perhaps that’s because they don’t really watch him closely unless he’s playing for England (for whom he is asked to play a different role).

If you do watch the video, I hope you’ll understand that he is far more than just a great goal scorer (of every kind of goal, with great regularity). He is also a great passer of the ball (he did, after all, regularly play in midfield in the youth team). He reads the game very well and has the technique to play the required pass. He is also very strong, can play the target role and works his butt off.

I know that it has become fashionable to say that Spurs are better without him. But we really aren’t. Not if he’s fully fit.

He was superb against Ajax.
Fair play to you for such a thoughtful post. I,m not sure the stats for Spurs results recently bear out your view but you are clearly better informed about Spuds than I am. I just don't want the dippers to win the CL. Don't mind any of their players apart from the " dive like an Egyptian " chap, and can even take Klop in small doses, but it's their Merseyside supporters and their despicable culture along with that of the club I want to crash and burn !

I never thought i'd want Spurs to win anything , they broke my heart in 1981 and i've held a grudge ever since.
Then they get to the CL final against fcuking LIverpool ffs, i can't now give my stock answer to anything Spurs of "hope they lose".
The ghosts of Idi Amin, Pol Pot, Adolf Hitler & Saddam Hussein could put together a side and if they were playing Liverpool then i'd support them 100% against the dippers.
COYS.........i don't even feel dirty for saying that on this occasion

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.