Champions League Final Liverpool v Spurs

At least we will now be spared the inevitable media comparison between us and Spurs if they had won.
Now it will simply be a media fest on how great Liverpool are and their CL win is a greater achievement than City's treble. The absolute shite nature of the game and lack of quality won't help and the media will be embarrassed because it was a terrible advert for English football but they'll do their best to ignore it.
Probably the best thing for English football is the Nation's League kicking off in 5/6 days, forget about that Final as quickly as possible.

At least we will now be spared the inevitable media comparison between us and Spurs if they had won.
Now it will simply be a media fest on how great Liverpool are and their CL win is a greater achievement than City's treble. The absolute shite nature of the game and lack of quality won't help and the media will be embarrassed because it was a terrible advert for English football but they'll do their best to ignore it.
It can be simplified by this.
How much have Liverpool spent to win one trophy?
How much have we spent to win four trophies?(3 for the finicky fuckers on here)
It's simple sums really. No ifs or buts or this decision or that ref.
Quite simply how much?

I will console myself knowing that Daniel levy, Danny rose and the rag Kieran trippier and dele Ali have not won anything and the horrible element of spurs support.

Will avoid everything scouse all summer.

No one hates the scouse cûnts more than I do however sometimes you just have to say “fair play, well done”. Congratulations to the dippers on a job well done. Too many people saying they don’t care about the CL then harping on about it for ages.
The fact is it’s a cup competition. A big one, but still a cup competition. More often than not the best teams don’t win the cup competition. Hence the domestic treble is so rare. We will win it one day, probably when we’re not even the best team in England.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.