Champions League Final Liverpool v Spurs

Bottle it ?????? We got knocked out by two VAR decisions splitting hairs ! You do know we've put 4 trophies in the cabinet yeah ? Id take PL over CL every single season.
we got knocked out due to individual errors leading us to concede 3 goals in one game.
also champions league will always be more prestigious than the pl
champions of Europe > champions of England
there is a reason our owners are so desperate to win it.

Play like that next season and we will wipe the floor with them

They won't even be near us next season regardless.

We'll be up around 100 points again but no way they get the breaks they got this season.

Think we'll be back to being around 10 points clear next season, they can't compete with Pep over 38 games of football.

why is its ???

am not saying 100% its just down to that, but uefa hate us because of the money we have ?? and booing the anthem is a show of hands by the manchester city fans against uefa and the FFP that as stoped us, and can you see manchester city fans in there showcase final being aloud to boo the anthem ??? i don't think so ? and many other things have been put in place and manchester city have being unfairly treated in many games in europe by the officials ?? even the new VAR system showing the wrong replay and giving spurs a goal for handball ???
I agree with all that, but I think the ridiculous comment may have been more about asking City fans to stop booing.

why is its ???

am not saying 100% its just down to that, but uefa hate us because of the money we have ?? and booing the anthem is a show of hands by the manchester city fans against uefa and the FFP that as stoped us, and can you see manchester city fans in there showcase final being aloud to boo the anthem ??? i don't think so ? and many other things have been put in place and manchester city have being unfairly treated in many games in europe by the officials ?? even the new VAR system showing the wrong replay and giving spurs a goal for handball ???

Uefa definitely has it in for us mate, but it certainly isn't because the fans boo the anthem. The fans boo the anthem because they know UEFA has it in for us.

An average game, played by two disfunctional sides. Pity the rest of Europe hadn't to endure it. Not a memorable final.

That makes no difference they just don’t want us in it anyway

i really think deep down the players and manager don't like us booing the anthem ?? they can understand it but its out of the players and manager hands they are here to play football and not politics , and i think it sorts of turns the officials against us before we even kick the ball, pep has sort of said it ?? and wants the fans to back the team and bring the atmosphere to the game and not the booing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.