Champions League Final Liverpool v Spurs

Can't stand the fcukers but 97 points and winning champs league they have had a great season. Lets see how they go next season they will buy players because winning the champs league gets you a minimum of 100m

You really cant honestly believe that City fans stopping booing will change UEFAs bias.

its not just the booing, i know, i know ?? but uefa must be seen to be squeaky clean and anybody watching asking why city fans are booing then it brings bad press and questions that we all know into the limelight of non city fans watching ?? even the tv and BT sport try there best to lower the volume with the booing of the anthem, so it must be a problem for the club and players and manager if uefa are demanding the tv company to turn the volume down to stop the noise of the booing

Ousmane Dembele and Barca needed to kill them in the first leg. You just knew what was coming at Anfield.

its not just the booing, i know, i know ?? but uefa must be seen to be squeaky clean and anybody watching asking why city fans are booing then it brings bad press and questions that we all know into the limelight of non city fans watching ?? even the tv and BT sport try there best to lower the volume with the booing of the anthem, so it must be a problem for the club and players and manager if uefa are demanding the tv company to turn the volume down to stop the noise of the booing

Sorry pal but coming out with "UEFA must be seen to be squeaky clean" means I am not going to be able to take anything else you say seriously. Goodnight.

but the armchair fans around the world will be asking WHY ARE THE CITY FANS BOOING AT THE ANTHEM ?? next thing millions of hits on why city boo uefa anthem and uefa don't want any bad press
So you are saying suspend principals to appease the plastics? That way leads to the red side my young padawan!!!

Let’s see how the AC verdict goes against us and we’ll see what attitude the club takes then. I’m afraid they are all deeply embroiled in the politics of it unfortunately, as are we the fans.

true and politics and football don't mix ?? and the fans show of intent with booing the anthem will only get louder if uefa ban us for nothing but old news
and i would want manchester city to fight tooth and nail ?? even boycott the competition after a so call ban took place and city need to stand up to them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.