Champions League Final Liverpool v Spurs

Uefa definitely has it in for us mate, but it certainly isn't because the fans boo the anthem. The fans boo the anthem because they know UEFA has it in for us.

yeah i know that ?? but watching the start of game tonight and there is no way uefa are letting city fans boo in there showcase final ?? many things are in place to help uefa stopping city getting close to a final, and they will use everything possible to stop it happening

What a fucking crap game.

Champions of Europe in name only. We would have destroyed them. Spurs were awful.
There’s no excuses for us not to destroy these cünts next season.

It feels like the Champions League has begun to lose some of its lustre. Rarely does the best team even make it to the final let alone win the thing. Far too many games are decided by the officials. The farcical new handball rule combined with VAR has made targeting the opponent's arms more lucrative than shooting on target. The away goals rule leaves supporters with few genuinely entertaining moments. It's a competition on the decline.

i really think deep down the players and manager don't like us booing the anthem ?? they can understand it but its out of the players and manager hands they are here to play football and not politics , and i think it sorts of turns the officials against before we even kick the ball, pep has sort of said it ?? and wants the fans to back the team and bring the atmosphere to the game and not the booing
Let’s see how the AC verdict goes against us and we’ll see what attitude the club takes then. I’m afraid they are all deeply embroiled in the politics of it unfortunately, as are we the fans.

yeah i know that ?? but watching the start of game tonight and there is no way uefa are letting city fans boo in there showcase final ?? many things are in place to help uefa stopping city getting close to a final, and they will use everything possible to stop it happening

You really cant honestly believe that City fans stopping booing will change UEFAs bias.

It's a jingle.

No more weight to it than "Go Compare" or any other annoying advert.

We (I) boo the jingle because I hate the corrupt bastards.

but the armchair fans around the world will be asking WHY ARE THE CITY FANS BOOING AT THE ANTHEM ?? next thing millions of hits on why city boo uefa anthem and uefa don't want any bad press

Whether we're the best team or not, I hope we don't win it playing shite football like that.
Not sure too many dippers will be arsed how they won it. We are just so lucky that we are both successful and play attractive football. Enjoy it now whilst it lasts. On the rare occasions when we won under Pearce I couldn’t give a shit how we won, I was just glad we did!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.