Champions League Final Liverpool v Spurs

The Championship Playoff final is as big as this game!

Villa and Derby have both won a league title more recently than Spurs.

Villa and Derby have a combined league title drought of 82 years, Spurs and Liverpool have a combined league title drought of 87 years.

To get to the Playoff final the teams have played all teams in the competition home and away to get there, to get to the CL final you will only have to have played 7 of the 32 teams that enter.

The winners of the Playoff final win £93.6m prize money, the winners of the CL final win only win £700k more.

Simply silly to say the play-off game is a bigger game than the Champions League Final.

I see a pretty even 50/50 game, the dippers will be punting the ball long and spurs will play football, if both teams play at their best my money is on spurs, straight ref will help but this is cl !

I see a pretty even 50/50 game, the dippers will be punting the ball long and spurs will play football, if both teams play at their best my money is on spurs, straight ref will help but this is cl !

" Punting the ball long " !!!

a team with their european 'istory record and cultured football surely do not resort to such basic tactics ?

Looking forward seeing Rose ruffling some scouser feathers in this game. Especially going in heavy on
their full backs and Milner if he plays. Hoping he can be the "fly in the dippers ointment"
Come on you Whites

Looking forward seeing Rose ruffling some scouser feathers in this game. Especially going in heavy on
their full backs and Milner if he plays. Hoping he can be the "fly in the dippers ointment"
Come on you Whites

They hate Rose, but also hate Kane and Lamela equally too.

I love Rose, he just doesnt give a shit what the opposition thinks of him and just gets on with it. Him and Kane defended Sterling from a lot of abuse he got too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.