Champions League Final Liverpool v Spurs

if you don't mind I have thought for a long time that son is, by far, their best player, well underrated, doubt he has ever had a fray bentos steak and kidney pie though

Not a bad call for MOTM. For Son to be at his best he needs to be fit and rested. He will be. Of course, he needs to get in the side in front of Moura.

He is not our best player though. That is Harry Kane. Not a popular opinion on here, I know.

Not a bad call for MOTM. For Son to be at his best he needs to be fit and rested. He will be. Of course, he needs to get in the side in front of Moura.

He is not our best player though. That is Harry Kane. Not a popular opinion on here, I know.
Just hope Lloris don't have a shocker and throw one in again

Just win please Spuds ( don't start Kane - put him on as sub with 10 minutes to go if you are winning so he can collect the silverware- but don't let him start or you've no chance unless you get 4 penalties awarded to you !)

I implore you, or any other City fan who dismisses Kane as a tap in merchant and penalty taker, to watch the following video if you have time. I know that there’s an element of hyperbole in such put-downs but it does seem to me that there are far too many English football fans who really don’t appreciate how much Kane brings to Spurs’ play. Perhaps that’s because they don’t really watch him closely unless he’s playing for England (for whom he is asked to play a different role).

If you do watch the video, I hope you’ll understand that he is far more than just a great goal scorer (of every kind of goal, with great regularity). He is also a great passer of the ball (he did, after all, regularly play in midfield in the youth team). He reads the game very well and has the technique to play the required pass. He is also very strong, can play the target role and works his butt off.

I know that it has become fashionable to say that Spurs are better without him. But we really aren’t. Not if he’s fully fit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.