Champions League Final | Photos - Porto & Home

That’s what’ll happen with those Louis Vuitton hand bags. A Tesco carrier and it would still be there now ;)
It was my best leather Ted Baker. My mate's were taking the piss out of it just before.
Someone said it was over a cigarette or something stupid like that.

I was in the restaurant the previous night when it kicked off with Chelsea, think its made headline news back home. Full on riot in the restaurant and then outside as I'm sat there eating my Prawns.
When it kicked off with the Chelsea fans I was enjoying the best octopus I'd ever had with a grandstand front row seat. At 22 euros if some prick had knocked it over I'd have steamed in myself.

Wigan final was mental for blue on blue after the game. Bad beer and cheap beak is your reason
What's weird is there's actually a really good atmosphere overall. Everyone's giddy and we've had a few beers with Chelsea fans. Although we were sittinf outside a bar and four young Chelsea lads joined us, ordered beers, had a good laugh then fucked off leaving their bill and us having to explain to the waitress than we didn't know them.

How were the prawns?
Lovely, although if you want the finer details, I choked on my steak as the fighting outside was still going on. So while the restaurant staff are trying to get the their chairs and tables scattered on the street, I'm turning blue... I'm struggling to breathe and luckily one of the staff noticed me and came over and started smacking me on the back trying to clear my airways...

Returned to the restaurant last night, I was greeted with them all laughing at me, saying no steak for you tonight and they gave me tender pork!!

Dinner last night … YUM YUM

7da836c141fb752b857b72dbf2e965f3.jpg
Perfect 10

Lovely, although if you want the finer details, I choked on my steak as the fighting outside was still going on. So while the restaurant staff are trying to get the their chairs and tables scattered on the street, I'm turning blue... I'm struggling to breathe and luckily one of the staff noticed me and came over and started smacking me on the back trying to clear my airways...

Returned to the restaurant last night, I was greeted with them all laughing at me, saying no steak for you tonight and they gave me tender pork!!
I shouldn't laugh but I did!

Just looking at the live cam, I don’t think many will be making the game tonight unless they are hardy drinkers, no way could I start boozing at 9 in the morning for a kick off at 8pm.

One thing that astonished me in Porto (not quite so much in Lisbon). In quite a few restaurants and bars, although not all, they would bring you tapas. And I mean really sizeable portions of tapas, to have with your aperitif. And all scot free. I couldn't believe it. Checked several times, and in several different places, it was on the house. Has this been happening to anyone? Probably not, the locals would want to make a killing this weekend of all weekends.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.