Champions League Final | Post-Match Thread

No but Pep shoehorning him into side cost us.

it didn't help did it ?
sterling is not good enough for this level and am one of his biggest fans. but is he really a striker ?
haaland and kane and we go again next season

Chelsea are NOT a "very good team". They lost to Leicester in their FA Cup final. They have struggled to a top 4 finish.

WE lost today from 'our' own poor performance, not that Chelsea "beat" us.
Bollocks. The fact that they got to the FA Cup final and CL final makes them a good team. You don't do that by getting lucky in a couple of games.

Chelsea were the better side. We really made a lot of mistakes. We also didn't seem to start our strongest side, although sterling didn't really do anything wrong, everyone was playing at a poor level. Chelsea on the other hand knew how to attack us, they kept playing balls down the channels exploiting the space behind our backline and it kept working, they would open us up with a simple pass over the top or through the channel in the first half and they scored. Our backline was lackluster but everyone was. Chelsea were simply the better team and better drilled, they defended better, made fewer mistakes. If they played a proper finisher instead of werner it would have been more. We had 1 or 2 good chances with foden and mahrez in the first half, but we resorted to crosses and long balls as the game ended. The goal chelsea scored was class.

I wish I could be pissed off but Chelsea deserved it. Pep fuck us up big time. I just don't get what he was trying to prove

Really disappointing that we didn’t turn up tonight, on the biggest stage of all. Shouldn’t detract from a great season, but painful nonetheless. Got what we deserved though. Chelsea were better on the night.
Great season but a disappointing and unacceptable ending, we are better than we showed tonight.

Chelsea much the better team and fully deserved winners.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.