Champions League Final | Post-Match Thread

Why are you so upset? We had a chance but didn't win. Let's look at it in the way that this is our first final in 10 years of being in the fuckin corrupt cunts competition, not bad going really.
I'm not actually that arsed, as far as I can tell all the player's put in full effort and that's all you can ask for. I just think abusing the players and managers on the back of a one off game is a shithouse trick some you win and some you lose.

I seriously have an annoying headache... Still gutted for Pep...:(

Its true and my comments before tonight say I'm in the same boat as you, but Raheem don't pick the team and he was ok first half tonight so lets not play the blame game with him. Kevin was fucking invisible, Mahrez was Mahrez of every game apart from 15 in his City career. The players were shit. but the manager set them up to fail.
It isn’t Raheem’s fault he was on the pitch, and as usual he did his best. The result is on Pep, wrong team selection pure and simple. Very similar to last year in the Semi Final

What fucking manager consults with the fans about what team to pick? Jesus fucking Christ this place at times. Chelsea where excellent if that foden shot isn’t blocked by rudiger we are 1 0 up and pep is a genius. It’s football against a top side. it happens
Agree totally. 2 top teams tonight 1 mistake v 0. If our fans didn't react like some of the idiots on here ,it would take a lot of pressure off the players. I hope they don't read the match day forum or the post match thread. If they did they would all be worried about their jobs. There are hundreds of fans who could manage and play better than them. Just wish they would get off their arses and save us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.