Champions League Final | Post-Match Thread

Whatever the rights and wrongs of the selection, not one of our players rose to the occasion. A couple of them disappeared completely which says a lot about their mentality.

So well done Chelsea, we look to improve.

Chicken and egg though, yes agree many players didn’t play as well as they can, stray passes, poor positioning etc. Could be nerves and/or a coz of playing a system which doesn’t suit them or protect the space in front of the back. That one selection changed the dynamic of the whole team.
It's this. Fern links the defence to the midfield and the midfield to the attack. It didn't work tonight because Gundo hasn't played there ALL SEASON!!!!!

I'm not actually that arsed, as far as I can tell all the player's put in full effort and that's all you can ask for. I just think abusing the players and managers on the back of a one off game is a shithouse trick some you win and some you lose.
There's folk with bruised ego's on here. Some will have to suck up abuse when they get back into work on Monday.
That's how football is.
We didn't deserve to win tonight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.