Champions League Final | Post-Match Thread

Assists 8
Big Chances Created 15
You're joking right. He's got 3 assists. That's right 3 assists- for a playmaker. What a joke. And I remember every one of those. And They really weren't assists. Remember torres' goal -

I'm not actually that arsed, as far as I can tell all the player's put in full effort and that's all you can ask for. I just think abusing the players and managers on the back of a one off game is a shithouse trick some you win and some you lose.
you and your fucking neighbours dog know the best team to pick, its the team the manager has picked all fucking year and in the biggest fucking game of the season the manager decides to listen to the fucking cat.

Last edited:
So the one selection error did for us? Shite, we lost because we were crap tonight, od of played rodri, but foden, kev, gundogan, Stones, zinchenko, all being wank wouldn't of helped him much.
Chicken and egg though, yes agree many players didn’t play as well as they can, stray passes, poor positioning etc. Could be nerves and/or a coz of playing a system which doesn’t suit them or protect the space in front of the back. That one selection changed the dynamic of the whole team.

Would you have started Sterling tonight if you were the manager,
Considering his lack of form in the last 6 months?
No, but the players knew the team/formation, we're the best team out there, I expected them to deal with the game not look lost, cometh the hour cometh the man, we fuckin his as men and a team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.