Champions League Final | Post-Match Thread

Minute 27:30 Foden had the 1-0 on his feet if Rüdiger wouldn‘t done this badass tackle the ball would land to 99% in the right corner straight into a goal... absolutely gutted....

You're joking right. He's got 3 assists. That's right 3 assists- for a playmaker. What a joke. And I remember every one of those. And They really weren't assists. Remember torres' goal -
12 years i have been on this forum and i've seen some shit posted but in one night you have surpassed the very best, you sir are the first poster I have ever put on ignore and only wish I had done so 2 hours ago.

At least we were spared seeing Teachers Pet Garcia one last time.

Every Cloud.

Seeing Sterling as Captain grates me because i think he is shit.

Seeing Garcia player grates me because he is really, really shit, has wanted out for a season and deprived a promising youngster game time.

Pep has his favorites for sure.
Well he might sell Sterling yet . Long Summer ahead

Purely his fault. When he plays, kdb can't play rodents can't play. He gets in everybody's way. Useless at defending counters. Useless at attacking play
Nah, that's emotion from you, and I get that. Does my best 11 have Gundo in? No. Is he the sponge of shitness you say him to be, no. I get the pain, allow me 2 minutes on Mahrez...!!!!!IO!UPU£JJ£2hleh2ohekjqhgwiuyqw89

Agree to a point, but good teams adapt, wasn't like he'd thrown a one legged man they didn't know in there was it. Annoyed we diddo 'our thing' but shit hapoens, we were awful.
Yes, quality players should adapt, but up against other quality players - Kante in particular - the margin is gonna be tight. They ended up with 8 players on the pitch with a defensive/controlling job partly coz they were seeing out the game and partly coz we looked better when de Bruyne went off as everyone looked more assured in their role so they had to tighten even more. But still as you say, an average game against a well drilled team.

The team lost rhythm between the PSG second leg and tonight
Sometimes it means fuck all, all this rest and games where you can rotate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.