Champions League Final | Post-Match Thread

You just fucking knew it, you just absolute fucking knew it! How Sterling gets anywhere near the starting 11?!

Someone mentioned that Gundagon gets in Kevin's way and vise versa. Certainly Gundo played better during Kevin's absence when injured and Kevin was fabulous against Everton last week. However Chelsea do not allow any space to play. Yes they had 3 chances in the first half and one in the second. It was a game of few chances and the team that scored first was always going to be in the driving seat. I would have played Ferno but Pep is a great manager and I will not complain at his selection tonight. He has got so much right for us.
Totally agree. I'm still trying to work out why all these people on here tonight are not top football managers. Nobodty knows for sure how it would have worked out if he's gone with a different selection - Rodri and Ferdo started against Chelsea and that didn't go too well I seem to remember, so there's a lot of nonsense spewed on here tonight. Werner's form has been as bad as Sterling's all season but he played - was that deemed a mistake by Chelsea?

If they had scrwed up that one on one - you see it happen all the time - or if Foden's shot hadn't been blocked we're talking a very different story. It could easily have been the case but it wasn't and we're getting all this crap. It's almost laughable. I'm as disappointed as anyone but we don't have a right to win, and it was never going to be easy no matter what how you planned it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.