Champions League Final | Post-Match Thread

Neither can I understand how gundogun other than be being peps neighbour

You clearly don't watch us do you?? When we are struggling to break teams down Gundogan is vital he's the king at slowing the game down and holding up the ball so we can play patient, instead of floating crosses into the box and rushing things.

I don't get why you think Gundogan is an holding midfielder for fucks sake.

The goal came down our right and the centre halves were all at sea. Our front 6, plus subs, then failed to trouble their goalkeeper for 97 minutes.

So blame the left back?
So who was Zinchenko marking out on their right wing ?? Nobody...so you mark the man nearest the net who is the danger man.....has nobody taught you the basics in defending ??

Realistically he may of been one off in the selection ,but there was enough out there to deal with it, they knew the 11,who they were playing, the tactics, it turns to shit if you play badly,we did. And let's not forget Chelsea were good on the night.
They were good, defensively they were excellent. I will say this and have in the past: 2 games against them, play a proper team and find out how to beat them. And if you don't do that then at least play the team AND THE SYSTEM that beat fucking mbappe, neymar, dimaria and veratti. It's so fucking annoying.

We lost.

It hurts.

It fucking hurts a lot.

You let the fans down.

Do you want to feel the same pain next time.

I fucking hope not.

Neither do we

So who was Zinchenko marking out on their right wing ?? Nobody...so you mark the man nearest the net who is the danger man.....has nobody taught you the basics in defending ??
He should have got goal side - but where was Dias?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.