Champions League Final | Post-Match Thread

Commiserations lads and lasses I really hoped you would get that treble. However, not a bad season on the whole for you a couple of good trophies in the cabinet. We didn't get promotion this year but we got a pizza cup for our showcase ! Have a good holiday season, you lot, and we'll all be back next year to do it all over again, but better !

Was going to give my tuppence worth and dissect it all down to the last kick but feel better if I think they have all been on a bender this last week.
What with winning the premier League and everyone's birthdays it's been a week of getting on it.
Only human after all.

I think @ayrshire_blue was expressing a feeling of confidence rather than being arrogant and why shouldn’t we be confident? We didn’t fluke it to the final and bad judgement potentially cost us the trophy.

Exactly this. I doubt that any rag, dipper or whoever else is kicking off that they won't be in position to win the league ever again. Feel the same with us for the CL. We lost a cup final, it hurts, but it happens. If we had one or two in the bag the hurt probably wouldn't be so bad.

But we're a top side now, well run and no reason that we'll completely regress from this point. It might not be next season or the one after but we'll get there eventually I'm sure.

Nothing last night but you remember the corrupt ban right? Last year, February.
last year. Time to move on, remember the super league? we were part of that.....

Last night was eleven against eleven, we lost and lost fairly.

We lost because Chelsea did not allow us to play. They marked tightly and closed down every pass in the final third. Mahrez was denied time and space. Sterling was dominated by James.

It looked similar to the way Brighton played us recently. Have we been sussed?
Double like. Yes we have but jeez Guardiola leave the team sheet to the fans you just focus on coaching.

He looks a right tit today,for doubling down.Getting flak from everywhere for dropping Fern to the Bench.

Should have held up his Hands, and said this was the biggest fuck up of his managerial career.Which it was.

Not a bit of it.

His genius was not to be questioned.

We played not so good first half,better in the second.

His tactics had fuck all to do with the defeat.

Plucky City,the Club with no history until his Ego arrived,gave a good account of their selves against a Big Club,with lots of history.

I wonder how key players feel today.

Got a feeling we have not heard the last of this debacle.
I hope the senior execs are questioning last night, they should be.

Just unlucky that the ghost of Cruyff visited pep again Friday night, that or Tuchel sneaked into his wardrobe.

Whooo pass pass pass pass

Fuck off we are doing well

Whooo pass pass total football

Go away please don’t do this to me again

Whooo pass pass total football more attacking players

Okay I will drop Dinho and play sterling just go away

Zat iz a gud boy shit I mean whooo the cup is yours

Until 7pm when the team was announced... one of the best days ever following city

by 5am when I crawled into my bed... one of the worst days ever which I wish had never happened and could be erased from my memory

the Owners, the club and the fans invested so much into this one game, probably more than any other game we’ve ever played

in one moment of insanity pep destroyed it. He should be admitting his inexplicable brain fart fuck up and apologising

Exactly this. I doubt that any rag, dipper or whoever else is kicking off that they won't be in position to win the league ever again. Feel the same with us for the CL. We lost a cup final, it hurts, but it happens. If we had one or two in the bag the hurt probably wouldn't be so bad.

But we're a top side now, well run and no reason that we'll completely regress from this point. It might not be next season or the one after but we'll get there eventually I'm sure.
This.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.