Champions League Final | Post-Match Thread

I’ve had a season ticket since 1993, go to every home cup game and the odd away and I’ve only got 13k points. I’m mid 30’s.
Which proves my point, youngers who do go away when they can could be well ahead of older fans like yourself.

‘Kev’ was terrible last night, we were much better after he went off. That’s what happens with real people playing football, sometimes they don’t do it as well as we want them to. The final was another lesson for the club, we have learned all the others so far and we will get this right. The idea of sacking a manager that has won the league in 3 of the last 4 seasons is so ludicrously stupid. We have to win every trophy every season, is that the bar? Fuck that.
nobody expects to win every trophy but at least give is your best shot . Pep doesn't .

I’ve had a season ticket since 1993, go to every home cup game and the odd away and I’ve only got 13k points. I’m mid 30’s.
I
Which proves my point, youngers who do go away when they can could be well ahead of older fans like yourself.
Its all down to whether you fork out an extra £50 each year for Platinum and get double points. I refused out of principle and didn't have enough points only due to covid.

agreed . his pride won't let him learn his lesson . Monaco, Lyon and now this. next season will be the same . i feel for the players. they know they are being fucked over. i'll be gobsmacked if Khaldoon doesn't act.
Really can't see anything drastic being done mate, but he's done himself absolutely no favours with that fuck up last night.One more shot at it next season, then if failure again that could be Pep gone.

Chelsea were Absalutely comfortable even that last 30 minutes 1 team together & q team with spot on tactics & it wasn't City

Walker was our best player last night the only 1 who can hold his head up the rest were pants

Sterling will get the stick but wasn't the worst player I thought Mahrez & Gundagun were awfull

Not sure what came into Peps head but that 1st 45 minutes was as bad as it gets
Agree. Sterling getting the blame has really pissed me off. Not saying he was great but like you say he was more of a threat than any of the other attacking players. I can’t understand why Zinchenko gets a man easy ride for his comical defending for the Chelsea goal and what does Bernardo Silva actually do exactly? 3 goals and a handful of assists. He has been average now for 2 years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.