Champions League Final | Post-Match Thread

WTF? 90% of us we're amazed at starting line up and had our concerns brought into being. It was a very good opportunity to win the treble and Pep screwed it up.
Do you think he meant to screw it up? Do you think that the other titles were just lucky or he made the necessary decisions to ensure we won them ? Pep chose a team to win the game and whether 100% of people on a forum thought he was wrong it doesn’t matter. He’s the manager he makes the decisions and we win more than we lose.

Pep picked the team
The starting xi he picked last night had bizarrely never started a game together.
Sorry last nights on him and his fault, one mighty big clanger of a selection.
That said he's still the best but that doesn't immune him from criticism.

your right its doesn't

but criticism is a hard word when you have just won the title and league cup semi final FA cup and champions league final. yes we lost ? but could other players made a difference ? its all if and buts know

maybe it was just not our time to win it, we should know better to think we just turn up and win the game ?
manchester city and pep will take the criticism and not hide behind a excuse. if he was wrong or right i think pep is man enough to say so. but i don't think he see it that way

pep lives on a knife edge that's what makes him the best manager in the world

your right its doesn't

but criticism is a hard word when you have just won the title and league cup semi final FA cup and champions league final. yes we lost ? but could other players made a difference ? its all if and buts know

maybe it was just not our time to win it, we should know better to think we just turn up and win the game ?
manchester city and pep will take the criticism and not hide behind a excuse. if he was wrong or right i think pep is man enough to say so. but i don't think he see it that way

pep lives on a knife edge that's what makes him the best manager in the world
Yes absolutely my friend I agree.
Can't win them all but fully expect us to win the next cl final. Lots more to come in the next few years.

Do you think he meant to screw it up? Do you think that the other titles were just lucky or he made the necessary decisions to ensure we won them ? Pep chose a team to win the game and whether 100% of people on a forum thought he was wrong it doesn’t matter. He’s the manager he makes the decisions and we win more than we lose.

In the league, any of his bad decisions are forgotten as he wins more than he loses - as you have said.

A bad decision in a Champions League Final has perhaps proved very costly.

No guarantee we will be back in a final for him to get it right.

It was such a disappointing performance, I really thought we were going to win. I just didn't sleep at all, I know you should let these things effect you in such a manner but they do. I gave up even trying to sleep at 4am and just got ready for work. I haven't been able to spend the day dwelling on the performance as had a 12 hrs shift and left the house at 5.30. I have been grumpy all day though. What was Pep thinking? I know it doesn't detract from winning the league and caraboo but it could have been the icing on the cake. It's just such a shame. Now I've logged on here and seen a sad looking Sergio I feel gutted all over again.

you think Pep got it right?. To start a game with no centre forward when we have 2 fit is criminal. Why are we being linked with Kane and Haaland ?. On last nights evidence they would of been sat on the bench.
No I don’t think he got it right but there is a lot of stuff that happens between him naming a team and that team losing a game of football. Some it it is down to him some down to the players. Turn it round, he drops Sterling and plays Rodri or Fern and we lose, where’s the blame when players like Mahrez,Foden and De Bruyne just don’t do the things they normally do? Those three players and Bernardo just didn’t turn up last night and that had fuck all to do with Sterling playing, if it did then we are in a far worse situation than even the worst doom mongers suggest

In the league, any of his bad decisions are forgotten as he wins more than he loses - as you have said.

A bad decision in a Champions League Final has perhaps proved very costly.

No guarantee we will be back in a final for him to get it right.
Every time he gets asked about CL he says the same thing - one mistake and you’re out - that works for the manager and the players. We live and we learn and we know we will be back for that trophy again if the luck and all the other stuff goes our way. The league is always king don’t fall for the media bull shit around CL. It’s a wank competition that unfortunately we have to win one day - and we will

It was such a disappointing performance, I really thought we were going to win. I just didn't sleep at all, I know you should let these things effect you in such a manner but they do. I gave up even trying to sleep at 4am and just got ready for work. I haven't been able to spend the day dwelling on the performance as had a 12 hrs shift and left the house at 5.30. I have been grumpy all day though. What was Pep thinking? I know it doesn't detract from winning the league and caraboo but it could have been the icing on the cake. It's just such a shame. Now I've logged on here and seen a sad looking Sergio I feel gutted all over again.
We will win the next 1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.