Champions League Final | Post-Match Thread

One shot decided it. Lots of players off tonight but take nothing away from Chelsea, they defended resolutely.

Our first CL final, let's not forget, but it won't be our last. I thought we'd not go far without a top striker but was proved wrong - now we can improve and go again.

Still the champions, noone can take that away from us
Lady bit True but no way will we get there again. This was our chance and we fucked up.

Not only on Pep. He didn‘t bottle it by himself. Disgraceful performance by almost two handful players

I can't blame the players. The effort was there. We bottled it last 20 mins with long ball football but we were under huge pressure.

I am not sure I can trust Pep any more. This is just too many times in big games he does something completely ridiculous. We are a better squad. We have better players. Put the usual team out and 7 times out of 10 we win.

I thought I would feel more hurt than this? Maybe it's just the night that was on it the way we played it was completely unlike us.
Yes no Rodri/Fernandinho was a mistake, No need to make changes to what we've done up until this stage it's crazy to tinker at this stage. Then again Pep has brought massive success to our club.

Best team won on the night. Hopefully we'll be back.

We needed Mancini for this one.
Poor display. Chelsea by far the better team, again. Pep's arrogance had the beating of him, again. We'll be back, again.
It's Buzzers law.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.