Champions League Final | Post-Match Thread

I think the problem with that Bill is all the most successful managers have an ego. It's part of their make up and it's down to the supporter as an individual if they are happy with the trade off.
I don't know why so many put his selections down to arrogance either. To me, it's fairly clear that it's insecurity, Pep's a worrier. Just watch the All Or Nothing section where he's clearly shitting himself about Liverpool's front three. I think Pep does have an ego in some ways, there is definitely a bit of posturing when he talks about his trophies won, but when he makes these changes I genuinely believe it's because he's too wary rather than anything else.

i'd chance it.
As is your right.
I wouldn't.
We will both find out where we're at in 2 seasons when the choice is made. I Don't think there's a manager out there who will be the perfect candidate in the eyes of the fan base. For me, Pep has come the closest but as this thread shows, nobody can please everybody.

i'd chance it.
You have to be on the wind up. If not, I’m afraid you don’t really know what you’re waffling about. Imagine a fan of a club experiencing what we are right now, with this manger and that success, saying they’d chance letting him go?
Got to be trying to get under people’s skin with that.

You have to be on the wind up. If not, I’m afraid you don’t really know what you’re waffling about. Imagine a fan of a club experiencing what we are right now, with this manger and that success, saying they’d chance letting him go?
Got to be trying to get under people’s skin with that.
The only manager he ever backed was Hughes bud. Just leave him be, he’s happy enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.