Champions League Final | Post-Match Thread

Nobody is above criticism. I said on the night I was deflated when the lineup came up, but to sarcastically refer to him as 'genius' given what else he has done for us, bit poor from Bill. The players had a lot to answer for, too. Past-tense purposely used.
I still think if Pep hadn’t messed about with the team selection and went with the line up that got us there then he wouldn’t have left himself open to the criticism he has rightly got, in my opinion, and we would have had a better chance of winning the final. We will never know though will we.

He is here next season and the one after that, hopefully more. He will win it with us.
I disagree. He will gave one more shot at winning the CL with us next season. Failure to win it will see the end of Pep i think, not sure if he'll get sacked or go himself but winning it next season is of paramount importance to our owners.

I disagree. He will gave one more shot at winning the CL with us next season. Failure to win it will see the end of Pep i think, not sure if he'll get sacked or go himself but winning it next season is of paramount importance to our owners.
Already nailed my colours to the mast about that. I think we will 100% win it next season. That and retain the title. I know we have a second string for the other cups, but I think he will completely disregard those and go for that particular double.
Bookmark it if you want. Come the end of next season we will have retained the league title and will have our maiden CL trophy. All courtesy of Pep the genius.

Nothing that’s ever been said by the owners indicates that the put the CL on such a pedestal that they would be willing to sack Pep due to a failure to win it.
Pep doesn’t have form for walking away from a job before his contract ends either.
This thread continues to exist just to give a handful of posters who have failed to get over the disappointment of losing a football game somewhere to vent as most rational people have moved on.

Already nailed my colours to the mast about that. I think we will 100% win it next season. That and retain the title. I know we have a second string for the other cups, but I think he will completely disregard those and go for that particular double.
Bookmark it if you want. Come the end of next season we will have retained the league title and will have our maiden CL trophy. All courtesy of Pep the genius.
I'm not one for copy n' pasting what you wrote if you get it wrong pal. I hope you're right and we win it but i don't think Guardiola's position at the club is as safe as what many seem to think. It's all about success and failure at the top end.

Light years ahead. They beat us in a semi, then the CL final. We weren’t good enough. That light years ahead nonsense is rag like arrogance. They’ve won it before. They knew how to do it again. Next time we’ll have that experience of losing it, and hopefully push on to our maiden win.
They were simply the better team. We aren’t light years ahead of anyone.
That's why we have done so well winning the league cup so often. We have Dennis Tuert to thank, we had won it before. Of course, I see it now. Thanks.

This thread continues to exist just to give a handful of posters who have failed to get over the disappointment of losing a football game somewhere to vent as most rational people have moved on.
And the needy and entitled bring it up in every other thread just in case everybody hasn't got the message yet. It's truly pathetic.

Football club loses to another football club. Get over it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.