Champions League Final | Post-Match Thread

Over a 38 game season he's got basically not matches that deal with this kind of pressure

That's ultimately the difference I think. The pressure gets to him, and as such rational thought just goes straight out the window every time
It's not like it's a one off, is it.

I forgot to say in my earlier post. I’m so proud of our team. Ok we lost but those lads played their hearts out. We should be proud of them. We got there, we got to the flaming final of the Champions League. We are Champions of England.
Be proud City fans. Be proud of our lads please.
I am. I am desperately disappointed for them. The disappointing thing is that they know they can perform so much better. Our top guys had pretty ordinary games and they will be disappointed by that, too. But we go again next year.

When was the last time neither Dinho or Rodri didn't start a match that mattered? The balance they offer as a holding MF is what makes their attack so good. They didn't have that today because for some reason Pep treated it like a training exercise. Maybe he was trying a different setup in the CL final to prep for the Community Shield?
Someone who gets it. No need to pretend like we played Bayern Munich or 2012 Barca, we played a below average Chelsea with a manager who has been here for barely 5 months.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.