Champions League Final | Post-Match Thread

So, having spunked £700 on a match ticket, I made my way to the Chelsea end to take my seat with the great, the good and not-so-good elite, players families, etc.

Pre-match p*ss was a necessity.

Stumbling over toddlers wasn't part of the game plan as I headed into the gents.

As I commenced my much needed relief, I said to the bloke to my right "How the hell do 4 year olds amass 23000 points?"

He replied "they're my Grandkids. KdB is my son-in-law. He married my daughter"

Well and truly owned.

I

You were one of the ones slagging him off to fuck back in November. If you think Khaldoon and co are going to have a serious word with Pep you are seriously deluded. Fuck me.
Maybe it’s time they had a word with him. He’s allowed to tinker because ultimately losing these finals doesn’t matter for him cos he’ll have next year and another hundred million quid to fuck it up again. I’m not saying sack him but our European record is fucking appalling

Yeah I agree. I just don’t think you can win the champions league playing peps way. Domestic competition it’s the best system as you beat the poorer sides 99% but we always struggle against teams who press us and counter with pace. If we are to win this we need to be more defensively set up imo

yeah especially against a team who play like Chelsea if it was a PSG or a Madrid peps way is fine. Funny though last ten minutes pep through his philosophy in the bin with hoof ball unless it was the players who thought fcuk it get it in the box..

I

You were one of the ones slagging him off to fuck back in November. If you think Khaldoon and co are going to have a serious word with Pep you are seriously deluded. Fuck me.
I agree
Khaldoon will keep supporting Pep, now more than ever!

Month? Season, more like.
I know what you mean. I only said the last month because you can normally tell the form players are in
Cancelo had a brilliant 3/4 of a season but has tailed off. The same with rodri.
So for sterling to start was criminal in my opinion. Does he have a clause in his contract that he must start these types of games ?
That can be the only reason why he has started

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.