Champions League Final | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lads anyone know best place to get a few large flags done up with fast delivery please. Stuck in Ireland for final and no pubs or anything over so looking to make my house as blue as possible, have 8 or 10 flags looking for more if possible.

PS I know this forum isnt for my request but all help appreciated. Thanks blues

Lads anyone know best place to get a few large flags done up with fast delivery please. Stuck in Ireland for final and no pubs or anything over so looking to make my house as blue as possible, have 8 or 10 flags looking for more if possible.

PS I know this forum isnt for my request but all help appreciated. Thanks blues
Marshall's have a large range of flags but you have to buy your own cement. ;-)

Wouldn't even say its recent form, he simply doesn't save many shots.
Take a look at the % of saves to shots, come back when you've read them, then edit your post, your like the other sheep on here listen to bullshit, must be true because all the other sheep say it and before you know it the bullshit is true, oh and if you can't be arsed looking at the stats he was 3rd highest on the list with about 78% ,edit 72% 4th on the list, but will be higher because Scott carson played in the Newcastle game,just looked again, 75.9% 3rd best

Last edited:
well the day counter will be down to single days soon its fast aproaching,take it nice and easy against Everton, again the score has no meaning just please i hope everyone comes out of that game with no knocks, early forecast City 3 Chealsea 1 and thats going on at the bookies

well the day counter will be down to single days soon its fast aproaching,take it nice and easy against Everton, again the score has no meaning just please i hope everyone comes out of that game with no knocks, early forecast City 3 Chealsea 1 and thats going on at the bookies

I've had a feeling it'll be 3-0 City since we got through. Going have to stick a bet on that now as well!

I've had a feeling it'll be 3-0 City since we got through. Going have to stick a bet on that now as well!
well never ever change your mind if you get that feeling,,,i did dream the correct score away to PSG and then had forgot what the dream score was, then it came back the following day and guess what,i never put it on and the score was right

Due to Peps team selections and recent results,it's becoming difficult to be confident about the CL final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.