Champions League Final | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 so far , ask me when team news comes out lol

funny things this morning i have the (Pre Match Tension) not for the everton game but the champions league final ?
never really got any sort of tension with champions league games not even the semi final ? because am still in the camp that we will get fucked over at some point ? so maybe its because its the final and not wanting a right going over by the officials in the final because it will hurt when the red scum start gloating again

for me its the only thing we can match united on over the next 10 to 15 years ? there 3 wins for a so called major club is pretty poor and city need to get the first one in the bank. then i could see a couple more coming quickly and dare i say have something to bash them with

i think if we can control our nerves and play our game and not let the officials get to us then we can win the game
pep is the right man and Mr cool and plans for everything. but that nagging thing all manchester city fans have is the officials and we know who's got the final (Antonio Mateu Lahoz) he and pep don't get on and have history

so i feel its only going to get worst all week (Pre Match Tension) right up the start of the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.