Champions League Final | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
“An ode to Malcolm”

In ‘68 Big Mal had cried, Europe will be terrified
Soon the dream had all but died, they said Big Mal had fuckin lied.

The Kippax Street didn’t give a fuck 53 years we’ve been pissed up.
Never stopped singing about winning the Cup

Sheikh Mansour took us over then promised to bring us Guardiola
Pep arrived and he declared he’ll have us feeling glad all over

Man City are in Porto and on Saturday night
We will finally show Europe
........................BIG MAL was RIGHT.................

Last edited:
I’m a coiled spring at the moment. Everything is in place, hotel booked, flight, ticket, all systems go. Then today I hear you can have an inconclusive pcr test and cannot go if you don’t have two jabs. This is a bloody nightmare.

CITD....or get a positive test and feel dead anyway.

Im feckin stressed bout the final,day by day becomes more difficult,I just don't like Porto since the final against Celtic,I just don't like Chelsea since early 80's,I just want to wake up in 30 of May and Manchester city be champions of Europe.... Fingers crossed for no injuries today.

I'm concentrating on beating Everton before we lift the PL title for now, next Saturday is next Saturday.

You're a supporter mate. Can concentrate on anything you like, it's not gonna affect the end result.

Quite daunting what we could feel like this time next week.
Trying not to think about it too much tbh, either way. I'd have been more than happy with the league after the first few games this season and we should enjoy today. Anything else is a bonus. That said, C'mon City!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.