Champions League Final | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know if you're allowed to take a small rucksack into Porto's ground? I can find information about size of bag allowed for the flight but not the stadium.

Anyone know if you're allowed to take a small rucksack into Porto's ground? I can find information about size of bag allowed for the flight but not the stadium.

Quick google search says small bags and small rucksacks are permitted in the stadium. I'd say anyone with them will more than likely be searched however etc.

Quick google search says small bags and small rucksacks are permitted in the stadium. I'd say anyone with them will more than likely be searched however etc.
Cheers. I read the official information given and tried to search online but couldn't find anything (your search skills are obviously better than mine).

Cheers. I read the official information given and tried to search online but couldn't find anything (your search skills are obviously better than mine).

There is no info that I can find on Porto and UEFA websites. I just came across an offical Liverpool page from a couple of years ago that was advising their fans on what you could bring. Whether that has changed or not bcoz of covid I have no idea. Cant see why it would tbh.

Need a wash after this.... https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/an...tant-information-for-fans-travelling-to-porto

That link also mentions a free bag drop station so there also might be that available too.

Last edited:
Struggling with the fact I’ll need to take my glasses, contact lens case, flag, phone charger, wallet, phone, match ticket and then realising man bags are for effeminates. Shit!

I know it’s highly unlikely but I wonder if Sergio has just played himself into contention for next week. Imagine if he starts and plays like he did when he came on today. We’d only need half an hour out of him and the game could be won.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.