Champions League Final | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously think this might be the one time in my life that all goes to plan and City play imperious football on the highest stage. If Aguero plays and scores I am just going to melt again I know it. A little part of me still thinks "typical City" will turn up but I can mostly quell that, but it will grow the nearer we get to kick off.

I hope Pep in tears about Sergio is used by Fern to gee up the players for this, a bit like Pep and 'do it for David and his girlfriend in tge past.

This weekend as fired me up emotionally, feel like I've lost a loved one. Seeing that loved one walking away with the CL will put me at peace.

I'm not sure he'll go for Fern over Rodri. Rodri has played most big games and was rested yesterday. The risk with Fern is that he could pick up cheap yellow cards especially if the ref is card-happy!
Very rare he gets sent though as he’s not daft. Think Rodri might have played himself out of it last week at Brighton. Plus Dinho was superb against PSG and again yesterday.

Line up i go with (5-3-2)
And that to conter chelsea pace
Ederson
Walker - Stones - diaz - laporte - cancelo

Gundo - ferna - rodri

debruyne - sterling

Foden mahrez bernando aguero jesus as sub when we need them

Win 4-1

Or we just go with same line up as against psg and kill them with high pressure
You started drinking already with that line up? We’re playing Chelsea ffs not Pep’s Barca and we won’t put our reserves out like we did for their 2 recent victories. Also your formation to counter their pace moves our quickest defender who can stop their counter further up the pitch and wider.

___________________Ederson_______________________

___Walker_______Dias_______Stones_______Zinchenko__

____________________Ferna________________________

__________KDB_______________Gundo_______________

___Mahrez___________Bernie______________Foden_____

Wouldnt be surprised Gabby starts for Bernie in that false nine position too...Gabby was excellent vs chelsea in the league and was also great yesterday...If Walker is 100% focused then I dont know how their counterattacks with werner or Havertz ever work vs him. It will (should) be Walker's game..

We should be able to win this comfortably imo..They dont have PSG's pace or threat in counter and we handled PSG well enough..

Bernardo Silva started all 6 CL knockout games, started in 4 of the group games and came on as a sub in the other 2. No way he should be dropped in the Final after playing a significant role in helping the team reach there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.