Champions League Final | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the game has come at the wrong time for Chelsea. Worst run of form under Tuchel and should be worse still if not for an obvious pen not given at our place.

They’ve had to win pretty much every game for a while to get top 4 and might have run out of steam. Their recent must win games haven’t gone well.

Hopefully already qualifying for CL will take even more edge off them. I really think we can win this and win it well, my main worry is the ref.
The ref is my worry as well, bad blood with pep, amazing he has got the gig, smells of uefa having the last laugh , we have tobe perfect , no rash challenges in the box , dont give him a decision to make . I expect he will blow up every chance to disrupt us , i cant put too much emotion into this game because of him

Kind of goes without saying, but the first goal is going to be SO crucial in what will almost certainly be a very tight game.

We often go chasing games when we fall behind and this could risk not only going 2 behind on the counter, but also the possibility of losing our heads a bit and the risk of yellows/reds.

Score first and we can manage the game in a way that suits us, by drawing Chelsea out from what will no doubt be a very defensive set up, which could play right into our hands.

Already nervous...gonna be an absolute wreck by Saturday
I just hope City can find a way of playing our normal game in the cauldron of a CL final. If we can play our football, then most times we win.

The ref is my worry as well, bad blood with pep, amazing he has got the gig, smells of uefa having the last laugh , we have tobe perfect , no rash challenges in the box , dont give him a decision to make . I expect he will blow up every chance to disrupt us , i cant put too much emotion into this game because of him
Hoping it works the other way - in that he tries to prove the point he has nothing against City / Pep - perhaps just being too optimistic

If Kante is fit (which I really doubt - never seen anyone recover from a hamstring injury in two weeks), then Chelsea have an outside chance - he's the only player able to make a difference and propel the team forward.
If Kante misses the final, nothing will stop us.

It’s been said already, but it’s the officiating that will worry me more than our performance. The guys know their game etc.
This could be just what UEFArce want, a word with the ref, do this, don’t do that, etc etc. We will be kicked off the park and decisions going against us all game. It will be a comedy show for the world to see how corrupt they really are.

I can see us being reduced in numbers before 70 mins. UEFA don’t want us taking home Big Ears. FACT!
We are going to have to be very shrewd. No rash challenges. Control the ball and the tempo, make them chase it and most of all, PUT OUR CHANCES AWAY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.