Champions League Final | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone think the club might show it at the stadium? could easily do it with distancing etc in actually in the ground

anyone think the club might show it at the stadium? could easily do it with distancing etc in actually in the ground
Spurs had this set up and sold out their stadium (62k)

1620231681181.png

would be interesting to see what we could do with a 10k capacity for the game, you'd hope the club had something up its sleeve and was just waiting for the other finalist to be confirmed before announcing anything else

Spurs had this set up and sold out their stadium (62k)

View attachment 16057

would be interesting to see what we could do with a 10k capacity for the game, you'd hope the club had something up its sleeve and was just waiting for the other finalist to be confirmed before announcing anything else
if the bars were open it would be great and we could stand rather than watching seated at a table in a pub.

If they really wanted to, I mean if they really wanted too, they could have a packed stadium to the brim full of healthy, tested, covid free patrons right now.

The technology and the means exist.

The area is a private/secured area. You need access to enter. Your ticket. They control entry.

This coming from a Health & Safety Professional.

Let healthy and vaccinated people live their lives and set an example to the rest of the world! (not a covid rant, just would be nice to see full stadium for CL final with our Sky blues present..

Is this confirmed mate?
Really hope so - my Mum is not feeling too good at the moment but would love to be able to watch this - as of course would so many others.
Not seen anything official yet but i'm sure they make it available via sky/freeview bt sport channel and youtube.Best wishes to your mum,lets hope City can cheer her up with a memorable night!
Is this confirmed mate?
Really hope so - my Mum is not feeling too good at the moment but would love to be able to watch this - as of course would so many others.

Not seen anything official yet but i'm sure they make it available via sky/freeview bt sport channel and youtube.Best wishes to your mum,lets hope City can cheer her up with a memorable night!
Cheers for the reply pal, appreciate that.

Chelsea dispose of Madrid. Thought Chelsea were average, Madrid were terrible.

Hard not to be confident going into this Final.

Last edited:
Its a winnable game. Just got to match the same intensity of the Semi final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.