Champions League Final | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine went in 2008 just before the takeover. His last game was the Derby County game where Johnson scored that screamer. He died 2m later.

Whilst I don’t believe in afterlife, I have this repetitive dream that when I go, he will be waiting up there and his first question will be “So have City won anything since I’ve been gone” My reply is “I think you need to take a seat”

It’s Hollywood stuff what has happened to us.

That's a beautiful post mate. I like to think all the blues who have gone will be watching over the club and helping the stars align to deliver the Champion League trophy to the club. Whilst UEFA and the history boys have put hurdles in our way, the club have continued to progress and plug away and their determination has seen us put the pieces together and make the final. We all want to win it, and it's going to be one hell of a game to get through with nerves and stress, but I so so hope we do win it. I really think we deserve to.

Pep talked about all the people in times gone by who have helped us get here, and I think that was a class thing to say. We obviously all lost Colin Bell, our number 8, the King. I can't help but feel it could be our trophy this season based on the fact that the last 7 teams to qualify for their first CL final have lost. We're the 8th... lucky number 8.

Turkey in lockdown right now, can’t see any fans being allowed straight after it opens up? A move to wembley should be considered by UEFA and perhaps a full scale trial ahead of Euros??
Discussed to death elsewhere MAG.
Not going to be Wembley as it's booked up with Playoffs that weekend. They won't move the date due to the rescheduled Euros.
The best we could hope for is Cardiff - but I ain't holding my breath.
(It requires something UEFA simply don't have as well - common sense)

Last edited:
After 34 Trophies, 12 Promotions, and 11 Relegations, #ManCity have now reached a #UCL final

Blue heart

who should get into that team on a purely emotional basis. (Not who plays to make sure we win it). For me :

Aguero
Stones
Ferny
Zinny
Dias
Gundog
Kevin
Walker
Eddie
Probably more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.