Walker - Stones - diaz - laporte - cancelo

Gundo - ferna - rodri

debruyne - sterling

Foden mahrez bernando aguero jesus as sub when we need them

Win 4-1

Or we just go with same line up as against psg and kill them with high pressure
just a joke guys, for me the same line up that smashed PSG at home

2-1 to Chelsea. They have no pressure
Oh bòllocks, @MeatHunterrr says we will lose, the deal is done, top genuine poster.

I mean he said we would lose against Dortmund, if we some how won we would lose against Bayern (yeah, I know Bayern got beat), we would lose against PSG, oops won again.

So when this dude after his tippity toppity views says we will lose, then get your money on.

This may be a slightly sarcastic post, but the very very very sad thing is, this top tít will be the first to remind us of his wise words and will be fùcking buzzing if we do get beat, pafuckingthetic.

May be wrong but can't see the ref going over the top,the match is under the spotlights and seen worldwide, a few bad decisions yes but not enough to control us
These wankers love being the centre of attention, look at Dean. Controversy is their middle name!

2-1 to Chelsea. They have no pressure
They're under as much pressure, it's a Champions League Final, they have as much to lose as we do and as much to gain.

Tuchel is under pressure after failing to win it with PSG last season, and losing the FA Cup Final a week or so ago he has his own demons to contend with.

That's a cop out saying one side isn't under pressure & the other is.

Chelsea are no mugs, but with a full strength side I am so confident we will win this. Yeah, i know anything can happen, but most are forgetting how good we are. We get it every pre-match. Plus, I think many are overrating Chelsea just a tad.

I just hope we play our own game, don't over think the selection trying to be clever. Let them worry about us, we are Champions for a reason.

Expecting a very close game to be honest. I'd have preferred to have been playing Madrid, but Chelsea certainly aren't there just to make up the numbers.

Saying that, another first 45 like we delivered at the Bridge wouldn't go amiss on Saturday evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.