Champions League Final | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea are no mugs, but with a full strength side I am so confident we will win this. Yeah, i know anything can happen, but most are forgetting how good we are. We get it every pre-match. Plus, I think many are overrating Chelsea just a tad.
Chelsea are jammy when it matters.

Parked the bus all the way winning the CL in 2012, no other club will repeat that.

On top of this they have beaten us twice recently.

Tuchel is under more pressure than Pep to win on Saturday. Roman didn't appoint him to lose in cup finals. Our owners have absolute trust and faith in Pep and if he doesn't win on Saturday they know it will happen sooner or later with him
Thats not necessarily true. It took us 5 years under Pep to get in to final.

Its pretty arrogant to assume that it will happen sooner rather than later. CL is extremely difficult to even get to final.

Tuchel been there six months and no one expected them to reach CL final. He will get another season regardless and rightly so. Tuchel hasn't spent a penny either.

Am nervous and excited at the same time for this with 4 and a half sleeps to go for me with the time it's on over here for it.

Have spent tine since Sunday's celebrations looking back on our journey to get to this point, it's been a ride with all the quarter final heart break along the decade long ride to finally make the final.

Now hoping we bring our A game, we looked primed and ready against Everton, Kev & Phil look in mint form, Kev especially. If Kev has one of his days where he's unplayable then I think we win comfortably.

A lot to come yet this week with the nerves & excitement, find myself still coming to terms with the reality we've made the Champions League Final finally.

Enjoying the build up reading the threads on here, wrapt for the lucky ones who get to attend the game, hope it's a great occasion for you all who have done it so tough so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.