Champions League Final | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelksi couldnt sell their tickets , imagine if we had the same issue it would be back page headlines to feed the 'istree club trolls and attract the clicks , but f*ck will be said about the cockneys lightweight shandy drinking fans
Would also be nice to ram the taunts of the Dippers down their throats on Saturday , we are known as the Lisbon Lions on Rawk , because we got beat by Lyon last season.
Well if we do in we will be the Porto Perfectonists , and we can compare our trophy hauls at the end of the season , the Dippers with their ,3rd place cup , net spend trophy , and the VVD wish you were here shield , f*cking scouse c*nts.
Chortle.

villa was not 3/4 full and Brighton was a semi!
One of the sides for Villa had thousands of spare seats, as did were I was sat. This is not criticism from me, as we’ve been to Wembley enough times for every City fan to experience it. Just don’t like it when our own fans take the piss out of other fans support. Reminds me of the two plastic red cunts.

Thank fuck we played weakened teams in the last two Chelsea games to keep Tuchel guessing. There's no way he'll be able to tell what XI we'll play now.

Thank fuck we played weakened teams in the last two Chelsea games to keep Tuchel guessing. There's no way he'll be able to tell what XI we'll play now.
Unless pep pulls a QF selection of previous years, I think most on here could predict the lineup bar 1 or 2 positions. I don’t imagine Tuchel will be scratching his head too much, although he hasn’t had to face it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.