Champions League Final | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ederson on a possible #UCLFinal penalty shoot-out: "I am [on the list to take a penalty]. I don’t need to train that much, but the fifth one, I’m taking it. The last one, the decisive, I’ll ask for it..." [via
@TNTSportsBR
/
@City_XtraPT

I like confidence, but sometimes over confidence is a worry. We’ve all been asking for him to take a penalty all season, but I can just see him blasting one over the stadium roof.

This is it folks, final game of season, either we win or lose over the week-end, this season has been a great run and I am already looking forward for next season.

We rotated to keep players fresh, we even throw away an FA cup final but it was worth it to get here. I just hope we show up and play our game.

It will be tense game but I will also go with a 2-0 City win with a late second goal from Jesus shortly after coming on as a sub.

I like confidence, but sometimes over confidence is a worry. We’ve all been asking for him to take a penalty all season, but I can just see him blasting one over the stadium roof.
I'd prefer him to hit it straight at the keeper and the keeper make a hole in the back of the net and the stand....

My nerves wouldn't cope with a penalty shoot out.. I want us to hit the ground running and put this to bed as early as possible.... If there is a God

They're not wrong. There's plenty of blues that wouldn't be bothering in this current climate if it wasn't our first. Don't forget they haven't been given free travel either (unless I've missed that) let's not turn into united and start competing for the attendance trophy

Just like our Wembley appearances these days, our end is 3/4 full. The novelty wears off eventually. Most of the die hard Chelsea fans have probably been to both Moscow and Munich, so a lot of them probably can’t be arsed with the hassle and I can’t blame them. Like you said, we shouldn’t be pointing at other people’s attendances just because we get battered for it.

I personally don’t think I will ever get bored of going to Wembley, so I definitely wouldn’t say no to a European Cup final.

Just like our Wembley appearances these days, our end is 3/4 full. The novelty wears off eventually. Most of the die hard Chelsea fans have probably been to both Moscow and Munich, so a lot of them probably can’t be arsed with the hassle and I can’t blame them. Like you said, we shouldn’t be pointing at other people’s attendances just because we get battered for it.

I personally don’t think I will ever get bored of going to Wembley, so I definitely wouldn’t say no to a European Cup final.
Which Wembley appearances were 3/4 full apart from possibly Charity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.