Champions League Final | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not seen anything official yet but i'm sure they make it available via sky/freeview bt sport channel and youtube.Best wishes to your mum,lets hope City can cheer her up with a memorable night!
Cheers for the reply pal, appreciate that.
chesterbells mum is my twin sister we are both not in a good place health wise, we live 250 miles apart if City can lift the cup it would lift us both. love to your mum Phil.

Lessons nothing, you have to still earn the right to win the trophy no matter who you meet. So it will mean less if you see us lift it because it's Chelsea and not Real Madrid? I couldn't care less who it is mate.
As i said it lessens the game as anindividual event for me......not the bigger picture and potnetial outcome

Tbh Madrid were just poor throughout the game I just watched, slow and lacking in any creativity .

I would have been absolutely delighted to be playing them in the final on that kind of performance.

I just think it's obvious how we need to approach it.

Chelsea score goals on the counter, they attack by sitting deep and breaking, they bore the life out of a game basically.

We just have to control the game and be methodical, accurate, incisive and it's ours for the taking.

Chelsea fully deserve to be in the final...dealt with Real Madrid comfortably

They are the hardest of the two possibilities at the start of the night and they have the tactics and players to beat us...but so do we with them.

I think the game this weekend means nothing in terms of the final...both managers will be cagey about who they play and tactics

They are hugely dangerous on the break and Harvets, Kante and Mount will cause us huge problems. Defensively they are very very good as well.

It will be close and we will have to be at our very best to beat them....but again so will they.

Id rather it not be an English team we were playing as for me it lessens the game as an individual event
How on Earth does it lessen the game? Real Madrid were fucking dreadful, if they’d managed to sneak through we’d be playing a much lesser team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.