Champions League Final | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously tricky build up for Chelsea to Istanbul. Beat them at the weekend and the pressure is on for them. We can't give them wriggle room. They'll be worn out come the end of the month if we turn them over at the weekend
Wow, just how often does it seem to happen where teams play each other in cup and league within a few days of each other - or am I imagining that?!

Too many mard arses on here, shitting it and saying Chelsea will win.... This must be based on the fa cup semi which was played by a complete second string with a few players off colour... Of course Chelsea can win it but fuck me, we’ve just schooled the team that knocked Barca and Bayern out, Chelsea have beaten a team we would have taken apart in both legs ...

Man up for fucks sake, this is our year, we are the best team in Europe and we will cement that in place in the CL final ...!
Thank you and goodnight ...

Tbh Madrid were just poor throughout the game I just watched, slow and lacking in any creativity .

I would have been absolutely delighted to be playing them in the final on that kind of performance.
Probably the worst Madrid side I can remember - and I'm 60. Yes, they would have improved in the final (slightly), but we'd have run 'em ragged and stuck at least 3 in the net.

I think it will still be an insanely hard game however...Kante, Harvetz and Mount have a lot of energy and running int hem along with the likes of Pulisic and Ziyech and Werner......

As always with us against this type of team, keeping possession very very carefully is key. They are also very hard to break down defensively.
Their tackles get very close to their opponents, hassling them a lot, and are so very close to being fouls every time. Very clever. The right back being a key example, but they do it all over the pitch.

It absolutely does not matter what we played vs them in Fa Cup. both managers will analyze the final down to the bare bone, Tuchel is not stupid to think we will again play a rotated team.

But we easily can lose the final with our best eleven too, its a final, anything can happen, it will be very close, probably something like 2-1 here or 2-1 there.

Does not matter if we are 10-20 points above them in league, look at Spurs result in CL for us we were like 25-30 points above them.

Pep needs and will rewatch all Chelsea's game in knockout games vs Atletico, Porto, Real for sure and hopefully he can find some weaknesses.

What Tuchel did coming in and taking over from Lampard is pretty magical in something like 3-4 months. They were shipping goals at the back under Lampard with a rubbish pressing style, while under Tuchel they have clean sheet after clean sheet and ot them to two cup finals too while making sure top4 place as well.

He also was in CL final last year with PSG, he will want to win this time, really hope we get lucky in the final, it would awful for this set of players we have to lose out to Chelsea who have half of their squad only brought in recently and about to build for future while we have done that already to get here and win this fuckin CL trophy.

Huge tactical battle, both clubs deserved the final easily based on the knockout games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.