Champions League Final | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Take a look on Chelsea Shed End. They see themselves as billed as underdogs. They also consider that in a one-off match they've got a perfectly good chance of doing us. Both of which happen to be true.
Yes no pressure on Chelsea, much better under tuchel and over achieved getting there, but there is a reason we are 19 points ahead of them in the league. I think it will be a very similar game to Liverpool vs spurs final. A one sided affair with us winning by a goal or two.

I had a dream last night where Aguero wins us the CL with the last kick of the game. Come to think of it, what a story it would be though. Him winning us our first league title with the last kick of the game and if he does that with the CL too, it would be a fitting end to his legendary City career.

I had a dream last night where Aguero wins us the CL with the last kick of the game. Come to think of it, what a story it would be though. Him winning us our first league title with the last kick of the game and if he does that with the CL too, it would be a fitting end to his legendary City career.
It wasn’t our first league title

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.