Champions League Final | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The ironic thing is for a team who are absolute shite at taking penalties in normal time, we have a great record in penalty shootouts. Ok Yaya and Mario were great penalty takers but these shootouts still included players in the team right now who's arse goes at the sight of a pen.

Practice those pens!
Hopefully we win in normal time. I could not handle a shootout, let alone the heartbreak of losing in one in the Champs final.

I dread the final going to pens i’ll be honest, i’ve little confidence in any one player with a pen we’re that bad at them

With a supposed worse team, we were on top for most of yesterday. Sergio was stupid to attempt that, but that’s over now.
When we play Chelsea in the final we will be at full strength, thanks to yesterday in part, with a 5th title in the bag. We WILL beat Chelsea comfortably in 90 minutes.
Book mark it if you want. Too many flappers. Too much flapping.
Like your confidence. Chelsea weren't at full strength either. It's going to a tight game. Both midfields and defenses are equally talented. Might come down to experience and who's clinical on the day. Fingers crossed we get the league wrapped up this week and don't get any injuries so we can prepare properly.

Penalty shoot out order:

gundogan
de bruyne
Mahrez
Foden
Bernardo silva
Ederson
Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.