Champions League Final | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beg to differ, CFC were at virtual full strength, Gilmour being the only exception. Look at every team Tuchel has named since arriving and he uses the same 14 players, Chilwell may come in for Alonso, Havertz for Pulisic, but he named a ‘1st XI’ yesterday and just edged a team with one midfielder; we are now in a stronger position for the final. Fingers crossed no injuries like they had with Christensen - their first choice centre back.
This isn’t entirely true though is it? Mount who has been their best player will start he was brilliant against us in fa cup semi, Thiago silva will come in alongside rudiger and azpi (fuck knows how you spell that name). Rudiger has started literally every game so I’d argue he is their most important defender Not christensen who has only recently started games (he didn’t start against us in the semi)

They will probably line up like

mendy

azpi thiago rudiger

james Kante Jorginh/kovacic chilwell

Ziyech Mount

Werner

so that is 4 changes I expect tuchel to make from the game on the weekend,

Errr this just isn’t true is it? Mount who has been their best player will start he was brilliant against us in fa cup semi, Thiago silva will come in alongside rudiger and azpi (fuck knows how you spell that name). Rudiger has started literally every game so I’d argue he is their most important defender.

mendy

azpi thiago rudiger

pulisic Mount

Werner

I'd have thought he'd play Havertz or Ziyech over Pulisic.

This isn’t entirely true though is it? Mount who has been their best player will start he was brilliant against us in fa cup semi, Thiago silva will come in alongside rudiger and azpi (fuck knows how you spell that name). Rudiger has started literally every game so I’d argue he is their most important defender Not christensen who has only recently started games (he didn’t start against us in the semi)

mendy

azpi thiago rudiger

Ziyech Mount

Werner

4 changes compared to 9 for us is pretty considerable

Definitely think it'll be a tricky game

But while they didn't have Silva, Mount, Havertz and Chilwell

We didn't have Foden, KDB, Mahrez, Gundo, Zinch, Bernardo, Walker, Stones, Dinho

I think we'll have the edge purely because we know how they'll play against us, they've done it twice. We've tried different systems against them and whilst they can prepare for our best and typical 11 from previous video footage of games, they haven't faced it and it will be a challenge.

It was never going to be an easy game. I wouldn't have been more confident if we'd won on Saturday and I'm not less confident because we loss. I don't think the City players will feel like Chelsea have our number either, because we are yet to play them with our strongest 11.

I think we'll have the edge purely because we know how they'll play against us, they've done it twice. We've tried different systems against them and whilst they can prepare for our best and typical 11 from previous video footage of games, they haven't faced it and it will be a challenge.

It was never going to be an easy game. I wouldn't have been more confident if we'd won on Saturday and I'm not less confident because we loss. I don't think the City players will feel like Chelsea have our number either, because we are yet to play them with our strongest 11.
All the bed wetters need to read this post and chill out a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.